In order to be able to use KantanTranslate, the KantanTranslate Alias needs to be set up.
How to set up the KantanTranslate Alias:
- In the KantanMT Dashboard, select the engine you would like to use with KantanDesktop and click .
- In the Alias field, type KantanTranslate and click enter, then click Save.
- Repeat this action for each engine you would like to use with KantanTranslate.
- Open KantanTranslate from the KantanWidgets section of your KantanMT account.
How to configure KantanTranslate in your website:
- Access KantanTranslate from KantanWidgets in the left hand menu of your KantanMT account.
- Enter the URL of the web page you wish to embed KantanTranslate into.
- Optionally, you can enter the font family or button colour that you wish to have. Click Next when ready.
- Copy the generated code and paste it into your website's source code.
- Once the widget is embedded onto your website, you only need to select source and target language, introduce the text you want to translate in the box on the left, and hit Translate.
- The API will then be launched and your translation will appear in the box on the right.
If you encounter any problem or need help, please contact us at email@example.com.