*In order to be able to use KantanDocExpress, you will first need to set up the KantanTranslate™ Alias.*
How to set up the KantanTranslate Alias:
- In the KantanMT Dashboard, select the engine you would like to use with KantanDocExpress and click .
- In the Alias field, type or select KantanTranslate and click enter. Ensure KantanTranslate has been entered in the Alias field, then click Save.
- Repeat this action for each engine you would like to use with KantanDocExpress.
How to use KantanDocExpress:
- Access KantanDocExpress from the KantanWidgets part of the left hand menu in your KantanMT account or by clicking here:
- Enter your login credentials into the bar and click Save.
- Drag and drop the files you want to be translated into the provided box.
- Select the source and target languages, and then click Translate.
- If your language pair is not available, please make sure you’ve added the alias KantanTranslate (see above).
- When your translation is complete you will receive the translated file by email.