- Install the KantanAPI connector on Memsource. For more information, watch the related video.
- In Memsource, on the top navigation pane, click Projects and then New to create a new project.
- In the Name field, enter a project name
- In the Source Language and Target Languages fields, respectively select the source language and the target languages.
- Under Settings, click Machine Translation and select the relevant engine for your project.
- Once everything is configured, click Create.
To translate with Memsource:
- In Projects, select a project to create a new job. Under Dashboard, in the Jobs section, click New.
- Click the Choose Files button to add files to translate and then click Open.
- Click Create to create the job.
- Double click the document to open it in the Editor.
- Click the editable target language fields to display the automated translation suggestions in the right navigation field.
- To pre-translate the document completely with the Machine Translation output:
- Under Dashboard, in the Jobs section, select the job’s relevant check box and click Pre-translate.
- Click the Pre-translate where Empty option and then select the check boxes you want for your project.
- Click Pre-translate.
If you encounter any problem or need help, please contact us at email@example.com.