KantanBuildAnalytics™ is an effective tool for evaluating the quality of an engine. To access KantanBuildAnalytics, navigate to the KantanMT Dashboard, and click .
- The Summary tab displays an overview of the automatic metrics and the word counts. In this section, you can download a summary report by clicking Download Summary Report. You can also deep-tune your engine by clicking Tune.
- The Rejects Report tab includes all the training data segments that have been rejected by the engine prior to training. The report can be downloaded in XLSX format by clicking Save to excel.
- The F-Measure, BLEU and TER tabs display details related to the score distribution and each segment in the test set. The test set can be downloaded from any of these tabs by clicking Download. For more information about what each of these scores represents, read this article.
- The Gap Analysis tab includes all the training data segments that contain unknown words. The gap analysis can be downloaded in XLSX format by clicking Save to excel.
- The Timeline tab shows the complete history of the engine. Among other things, you can Archive the current engine and Restore it at a later stage.
|Note||Each tab provides specific tips and suggestions to improve the quality of your engine.|
If you encounter any problem or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.