- In the KantanMT Dashboard, click New to create a new KantanMT engine.
- Enter a Name for your engine, and then select the Engine Type from the drop-down menu (Statistical MT or Neural MT). Click Next.
- Select Source Language and Target Language from the respective drop-down lists, and click Next.
- If you wish, you can add one or more complementary data sets from the KantanLibrary drop-down list. You can also skip this step now and add KantanLibrary data sets at a later stage. Click Next.
- Check the specs of your engine in the Summary, and then click Create to create your engine.
- The engine will now be displayed in the Engines list in your KantanMT Dashboard.
If you encounter any problem or need help, please contact us at email@example.com.