How-to Guide for Reviewers
Accepting and Accessing a new Quality Evaluation Project
KantanLQR is an online quality review tool dedicated to making human evaluation of Machine Translation output faster, seamless and more efficient. It allows Project Managers and Reviewers to collaborate, automate and streamline the process.
- Log on to KantanMT.
- On the left navigation pane, under KantanLQR, click Dashboard. The KantanLQR Dashboard page appears and a list of all the projects assigned to the reviewer is displayed.
- In the KantanLQR Dashboard page, click to accept the project.
- In the KantanLQR Dashboard page, click to access the Project Summary page.
- In the KantanLQR Dashboard page, click to access the review panel.
Reviewing a Quality Evaluation Project
In the review panel, the reviewers can provide qualitative and quantitative feedback on the test segments under consideration. This feedback will determine the quality of an engine. The review panel is structured in the following way:
- Segments - These include three segment pairs: the one in orange is the segment pair under review, while the two in grey are the ones that come right before and after (context segments) the segment pair under consideration in the list.
- Post Edit box - Here the reviewer can post-edit the segment under review.
- Comment box - This is the box where the reviewer can add qualitative linguistic feedback.
- KPIs - The KPIs chosen by the Project Manager are viewed in this section. The reviewer can select either a value (for star KPIs) or a drop-down option (for multiple choice KPIs).
After evaluating a segment, the reviewers can perform any of the following actions:
- Click Next to confirm the review and move on to a different segment (not necessarily in the order).
- Click Finish to exit the review panel and go back to the KantanLQR Dashboard.
- Click Cancel to cancel the review of the last segment and exit the review panel.
The Project Summary Page
The Project Summary page displays an overview of the segment review. It displays post-edits, comments and scores for each segment in the test set.
If you encounter any problem or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.